We are one of the leading auto body repair shops serving customers in the Billings area. All of our services are performed by highly qualified technicians.
If you want quality, but with a more personal and friendly atmosphere, you have found it.
We have invested in all the latest specialty tools and diagnostic software that is specifically tailored for the software in your vehicle.
Our auto body repair shop is capable of servicing a variety of models. We only do the work that is needed to fix your problem.
• You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
• You have the right to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot dictate who does your work.
• Ask if the shop offers a lifetime guarantee.
• Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe because of damages.
• Differences in repair estimates are common.A lower estimate may not include all of the necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another, please give us a call at 406-256-8366.
• Your vehicle is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value by having it repaired professionally.
• Let us help you with your claim with the insurance company.
Click here to view Accident Checklist.
We offer a full range of auto body repair & paint services to vehicle owners located in the Billings area. Our professionals know how to handle a wide range of car services.
At Track Side Auto Body, our number one priority is the relationship we develop with each one of our customers. We realize the inconvenience and stress involved when your daily routine is interrupted by an accident and we are committed to making the process easy on you from start to finish.
As a company, we make every effort to give you high quality, cost-effective auto body repair and to take care of your needs in a timely manner. We believe in conducting our business the same way we live our lives – with honesty, fairness, compassion, and always remembering to keep God in the center of everything we do.
No, you do not. We can provide an estimate and deal directly with your Insurance Company.